OhioMeansJobs Ashtabula County
2247 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula, Ohio 44004
Phone: (440) 994-1234
Hours: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday
Applications can be mailed to:
Ashtabulafirstname.lastname@example.org or be dropped off or mailed to either ACDJFS – 2924 Donahoe Dr., Ashtabula, OH 44004 or the OhioMeansJobs Center – 2247 Lake Ave., Ashtabula, OH 44004.
OhioMeansJobs Ashtabula County is staffed and accepting phone calls. Drop-offs can be made at the 2247 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula location while the lobby is closed. If you have any questions, please call 440.994.1234 and someone will assist you.
If you need to file for unemployment you can use www.unemployment.ohio.gov or call 1.877.644.6562.
If you need to reset your PIN number for unemployment please call 1.866.962.4064
For other unemployment issues, please call 1.614.466.9280.
If you are in need of work, please continue to visit www.ohiomeansjobs.com as many places are looking for people to hire.
For updates please visit www.facebook.com/OhioMeansJobsAshtabulaCounty.
Thank you and stay safe!
On July 22, 2014, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) was signed into law as Public Law 113-128. WIOA supersedes the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 and amends the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act, the Wagner-Peyser Act and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
The purpose of the law is to:
• Increase opportunities for individuals, particularly those with barriers to employment
• Support alignment of workforce investment, education, and economic development systems
• Provide workers with the skills and credentials to secure and advance employment
• Promote improvement in the structure and delivery of services
• Increase the prosperity of workers and employers
• Increase the employment retention and earnings of participants and the attainment of recognized post-secondary credentials
In Ohio, One-Stops are known as OhioMeansJobs Centers. Partners of Ashtabula County’s Center provide staff to help Job Seekers and Employers find resources and services to meet their individual needs.
OhioMeansJobs-Ashtabula County Partners
- Aspire (Adult Basic Literacy and Education ABLE) http://www.ohiohighered.org/aspire
- Ashtabula County Community Action Agency (ACCAA) http://www.accaa.org/
- Ashtabula County Department of Job & Family Services (ACDJFS) http://www.acdjfs.org/
- Ashtabula County Technical and Career Campus (A-tech) http://atech.edu/
- Community Counseling Center http://www.cccohio.com/
- Goodwill Industries of Ashtabula, Inc. http://www.goodwillreadytowork.org/
- Kent State University at Ashtabula http://kent.edu/ashtabula
- Mature Services (Title V) http://matureservices.org/
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) http://jfs.ohio.gov/
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) http://ood.ohio.gov/
- youthOPPORTUNITIES (yO!) http://atech.edu/Business Resource Network Account Executive:
Growth Partnership for Ashtabula County http://www.ashtabulagrowth.com/
A member of Northeast Ohio Consortium Council of Governments (NOC COG) Area19
Ashtabula County Board of Commissioners Grantee
Services provided by OhioMeansJobs Ashtabula County Partners
Like Us On Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OhioMeansJobsAshtabulaCounty